1. The Membership term (validity period) is 12 calendar months from the date of issue of the Membership.
2. The Membership Card is not transferable and can be used by the Member only.
3. The total amount of the Membership fee will be refunded provided the Membership has not been used and the refund is requested by the Member within 15 days of acceptance of Membership. The refund will only be actioned after the receipt of the Membership Card, all the certificates and a written cancellation request.
4. In the event that the Membership Card or the certificates are lost, these cannot be replaced or the money refunded.
5. Fraud or abuse concerning the program Membership is subject to appropriate administrative and / or legal action by the Hotel, including termination of the Membership.
6. Decent dress code to be followed during entry into the Resort & During the usage of recreational activities and swimming pool. Shoes & closed sandals are mandatory. Please Note: Entry will be restricted on these basis into the Resort.
DINING AND ACCOMODATION
1. Presentation of the Program Membership Card is imperative for availing the discounts and benefits. Only one Card may be presented per table / per visit.
2. Discounts are not applicable on room service (in-room dining) and banquets.
3. Discounts cannot be given in conjunction with any other special promotion / discount program.
4. The value of the specific discount shall not include central, state, local taxes, off-premise or room service orders.
5. Children above 5 years of age are included in the total guest count for the purpose of calculating discounts.
6. All reservations are subject to allocation availability. Room reservations must be made directly with the CE Priority Member’ Help Desk. Any bookings made through Travel Agents, Corporations or direct with the Hotel are NOT eligible for reservations or discounts under this program. Room reservations under this Program are non commissionable. Amendments/cancellations of Room reservations must be made with a 72 hour prior notice or else the certificate will be taken as used.
1. All certificates enclosed are for one time usage only, must be surrendered at the time of arrival; have to be utilized in full and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other services.
2. The benefits as given in the gift certificates are accompanied by the terms and conditions given on the face or on the reverse of the certificate. These are valid strictly as indicated, and cannot be extended or re-validated.
3. Certificates have no cash value and cannot be traded.
4. Members cannot use two (2) food and beverage certificates together.