Clarks Exotica Convention, Resort & Spareiterates the excellence of a company that has been in the hospitality business since 1947, proving that expertise undoubtedly leads to perfection. Clarks group of hotel managing the hotel which has 5 star hotels across the country.
Ronald Colaco, an NRI based in the UAE and Bangalore, is the hotel's promoter. His experience in senior level positions in various organisations in Europe and the Middle East and his extensive knowledge of international standard town planning, utilities, construction and undulating landscapes has helped create the hotel's unique ambience and turn it into an urban oasis, within world famous township called Hollywood town and swiss town, promoted/ owned and developed by Mr Ronald Colaco. spread across 300 acres near Kempegowda international airport, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Mr Nigel Colaco, is the Executive Director of Clarks Exotica Convention, Resort & Spasince 2012. Under his able guidance and leadership, the resort has created a niche for itself in the hospitality industry. Having completed his Undergraduate course from P.E.S.I.T, Bangalore & postgraduate course from the University of Manchester, UK in 2009, he has served with Volvo 3P for a year before resigning to join the family business. He is also the Director of Projects for M/s Continental Builders & Developers that has created 3 state of the art Residential Townships: Hollywood Town & Swiss Town located at Sadahalli which is spread over a sprawling 300 acres as well as Oval Reef, located at Poojanahalli, that is spread over 50 acres against the backdrop of an picturesque Nandi Hills
Clarks Exotica Convention, Resort & Spabagged many prestigious International awards from across the globe.
- Mr Ronald Colaco conferred with Times Now Global NRI of the Year Award in Philanthrophy category held in Mumbai in 2017
- Asian Lifestyle Tourism Awards held in Singapore in 2017 - Outstanding Spa Resort Destination in India and Best Wedding Destination in India
- Travtour Mice Guide presents the 'KAUSTUBH' Award of Best New Convention Centre - South India to OCEAN CONVENTION CENTRE, Bengaluru for the best outstanding performance held at New Delhi in Feb 2017
- Prestigious "International 5 Star Hotel Award" has conferred a 5 Star Award in the category of Resort Hotel for India in the Asia Pacific region in association with Rolls Royce, Held at London in Jan 2016.
- Australian Service Excellence Award, CSIA, Held at Australia in October 2015
- World Confederation of Businesses (WORLDCOB) with the Bizz Award 2015 for World Business Leader, held at Muscat in Oct 2015
- Asia Hotel Industry award for Best Resort for MICE, held at Singapore in Aug 2015.
- Today's Travellers award for the Best Resort in Bangalore conferred by Incredible India supported by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. Of India. Held
at Delhi in August 2015.
- South India Travel award from the Indian Ministry of Tourism for " Best MICE Resort ', held at Hyderabad, India in April 2015
- Prestigious "International Hotel Award" has conferred a 5 Star Award in the category of Resort Hotel for India in the Asia Pacific region, Held
at London in Jan 2015.
- "India says Yes - Awesome Food Award" in New Delhi in 2015
- Awarded "Certificate of Excellence - 2014" from Trip advisor held in Massachusets, USA in 2015
- B.I.D Madrid, Spain who awarded Clarks Exotica Resort, Spa & Convention centre with an "International Arch of Europe" (IAE) Award in
Platinum category for the year 2014 during the International B.I.D quality convention Frankfurt, Germany, for commitment to quality and excellence.
Held at Frankfurt, Germany in April 2014
- South India Travel award from the Indian Ministry of Tourism for 'Ultimate Service Award in Hospitality', held at Hyderabad, India in April
- 6th Golden Star Award qualifying Clarks Exotica as the Resort Hotel of the year from stars of industries, Corporates on Social Responsibility
(CSR), held at Mumbai, India in Feb 2014
- Awarded "Certificate of Excellence - 2014" from Trip advisor held in Massachusets, USA in 2014
- The Diamond Eye Award for Quality Commitment & Excellence "conferred by Otherways Management Association Club" (OMAC), Paris, France. Held at
Berlin, Germany in 2014
- 'European Award for Best practices 2013' being awarded by European society for Quality Research (ESQR) Switzerland, held at Vienna Austria in
- International Quality summit GOLD CATEGORY AWARD from BID Spain, held at New York USA in May 2013