Clarks Exotica Resort & Spa reiterates the excellence of a company that has been in the hospitality business since 1947, proving that expertise undoubtedly leads to perfection. Clarks group of hotel managing the hotel which has 5 star hotels across the country.
Ronald Colaco, an NRI based in the UAE and Bangalore, is the hotel's promoter. His experience in senior level positions in various organisations in Europe and the Middle East and his extensive knowledge of international standard town planning, utilities, construction and undulating landscapes has helped create the hotel's unique ambience and turn it into an urban oasis, within world famous township called Hollywood town and swiss town, promoted/ owned and developed by Mr Ronald Colaco. spread across 300 acres near Kempegowda international airport, Bangalore ,Karnataka, India.
Clarks Exotica Resort & Spa bagged many prestigious International awards from across the globe.
- International Quality summit GOLD CATEGORY AWARD from BID Spain
- 'European Award for Best practices 2013' being awarded by European society for Quality Research (ESQR) Switzerland
- 6th Golden Star Award qualifying Clarks Exotica as the Resort Hotel of the year from stars of industries,Corporates on Social Responsibility (CSR)
- South India Travel award from the Indian Ministry of Tourism for 'Ultimate Service Award in Hospitality'
- The Diamond Eye Award for Quality Commitment & Excellence "conferred by Otherways Management Association Club" (OMAC), Paris, France.
- B.I.D Madrid ,Spain who awarded Clarks Exotica Resort, Spa & Convention centre with an "International Arch of Europe" (IAE) Award in Platinum category for the year 2014 during the International B.I.D quality convention Frankfurt, Germany, for commitment to quality and excellence.
- Awarded "Certificate of Excellence - 2014" from Trip advisor held in Massachusets, USA
- "India says Yes - Awesome Food Award" in New Delhi
- Today's Travellers award for the Best Resort in Bangalore conferred by Incredible India supported by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. Of India
- Prestigious "International Hotel Award" has conferred a 5 Star Award in the category of Resort Hotel for India in the Asia Pacific region